Outgate, Hawkshead, Ambleside, Cumbria LA22 ONJ
015394 36373 or 0797 4090310 email@example.com
Belmount Hall is a welcoming haven set in the heart of the English Lakes. Truly a ‘hotel within a home’
Belmount Hall is unique in what it offers:-
- Weekend (or mid week) House parties for weddings, birthdays, or corporate events;
- Exclusive use of guest accommodation and ‘party rooms’ for the period of your stay;
- “The best wedding food ever, by far” – Dave Greaves, wedding photographer;
- Six superb double bedrooms, each with its own bath or shower or both;
- The benefit of our experience of helping over 150 brides to organise their weddings – see our ‘Blog';
- Flexibility in accommodating your requirements – Mad Hatter’s Tea Party? Why not? Bunting on the beams? Why not?
Belmount Hall is totally different to every other venue, and offers you, as the wedding clients, the chance to arrange your perfect day. The house is a superbly appointed Grade II listed Georgian house, with wonderful light, wonderful views, superb, up-to-the-minute bedrooms, bathrooms, and reception rooms, full of antique furniture.
Through our restaurant, Jumping Jenny, which we have been running since 1991, we have developed an excellent reputation for the quality of the food that we serve, and about everything that we offer. We are passionate about food, about the service provided by our staff, about the atmosphere, about the ‘cohesion’ of the party, about making sure that you have the day that you dreamt of.
You decide how you would like your day to be, and how you want to ‘decorate’ the rooms, and with experience of over 150 weddings at Belmount, we will work with you to arrange this for you. Please see the ‘Belmount Blog’ for many comments from happy clients.
Belmount Hall works brilliantly for weekend house parties, usually for weddings, but not necessarily so. Whatever your event, you have exclusive use of the guest accommodation for your weekend.
The house, which was owned by Beatrix Potter, is a few minutes from Hawkshead, and has beautiful views down the valley which features so often in her wonderful books.
Please arrange a viewing, so that we can discuss your plans.