Belmount Hall (a Grade II Listed Georgian mansion) was perhaps the first house in England built to take advantage of the views. Whether one is looking from the West Barn Indoor Marquee down the valley to Esthwaite Water (Beatrix Potter country!) and Gummers How, from the West Barn Ceremony Room to the west to Coniston Old Man, or to the Troutbeck Fells to the east, the views are exquisite.
The West Barn Rooms are dedicated ‘party rooms’ for you to ‘decorate’ with flowers/bunting/pom-poms as you wish. Yours will be the only wedding that weekend. It offers you, as the wedding clients, the chance to arrange your perfect day. The house is tastefully updated, with wonderful light, wonderful views, superb, up-to-the-minute bedrooms (White Company bedlinen, amazingly comfortable beds, proper pillows, Roberts radios.. etc. .,) beautiful bathrooms, and reception rooms, full of antique furniture.
“There’s no hotel feel at all, it’s as if Uncle Chris said come and have your wedding here at my house” Lisa Aldersley, Wedding Photographer, and genius at soundbites.
“It was meant to be… Everything was perfect – the accommodation, food, and of course the amazing organisation and help provided by yourselves”
See more Testimonials here.
Belmount Hall is unique in what we offer:-
- Weekend (or mid week) House parties for weddings, birthdays, or corporate events;
- Exclusive use of guest accommodation and ‘West Barn rooms’ for the period of your stay;
- “The best wedding food ever, by far” – Dave Greaves, wedding photographer;
- Six superb double bedrooms, each with its own bath or shower or both;
- The benefit of our experience of helping over 160 brides to organise their weddings – see our ‘Blog’;
- Flexibility in accommodating your requirements.